Coca-Cola NZ directly sells only bottled water to primary and intermediate schools and does not directly sell sugar-sweetened beverages to secondary schools.
This is part of an industry-wide commitment from the NZ Beverage Council which represents the manufacturers, suppliers and distributors of New Zealand’s juice, carbonated drink and bottled water brands.
The water-only policy builds on an earlier Voluntary Schools Agreement between
We also endorse and commit to the government’s Healthy Kids Industry Pledge and continue to seek ways to support and healthy beverage consumption.
More on Journey
- Creating Foundations for the Future
- Coca-Cola Christmas in the Park Launches Careers for Young Stars
- How to be an ally: why diversity and inclusion still matters
- Behind the Scenes of Coca-Cola Christmas in the Park
- 5000 Young Kiwis Discover Their Inner Awesome: Good2Great Celebrates First Year Anniversary