Coca-Cola NZ directly sells only bottled water to primary and intermediate schools and does not directly sell sugar-sweetened beverages to secondary schools.
This is part of an industry-wide commitment from the NZ Beverage Council which represents the manufacturers, suppliers and distributors of New Zealand’s juice, carbonated drink and bottled water brands.
The water-only policy builds on an earlier Voluntary Schools Agreement between
More on Journey
- 5000 Young Kiwis Discover Their Inner Awesome: Good2Great Celebrates First Year Anniversary
- Take a Seat: Cooking for the families of Ronald McDonald House
- Opening the Loft: Meet the Winner of the MyCoke Pop-Up Party
- Coca-Cola Christmas in the Park: 25 years of memories, history and fun
- How to be an ally: why diversity and inclusion still matters