- 3 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup Sprite
- 2 tablespoon milk
TOTAL TIME: 30 min
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 15 min
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius (425 degrees Fahrenheit). Combine all three ingredients in a large bowl and mix lightly to form a soft dough. Turn out onto a lightly floured workbench and press the dough with your hands to a 2 centimeter thickness. Use a 6 centimeter round cutter to cut out scones. Place on a baking tray and brush the tops with milk. Bake for 15 minutes until lightly browned. Serve warm with jam and whipped cream.
More on Journey
- The Perfect Picnic: Summer Dishes To Eat Outdoors
- THE COKE TEAM PROUD TO BE PART OF THE PARADE
- Do you have what it takes? Christchurch joins the Powerade Challenge
- MyCoke-Rugby World Cup 2015 Winners: Dreams really DO come true!
- Happy hosting: Ms Darlinghurst’s 5 tips for dishing up the perfect dinner party