While new and different drinks are just the beginning, we want to do more. So we are.
We’re providing smaller, more convenient packaging, so people can control sugar more easily.
We continue to put clear, easy-to-find nutrition information right up front to support informed choices without the guesswork.
And we’re diligently following our longstanding policy not to target advertising to children under age 12 anywhere in the world. In New Zealand, Coca-Cola Oceania and its bottling partner CCANZ is committed to complying with the new ASA Children’s and Young Person’s Code that has a 25% audience threshold for children under 14.
Taken together, these actions will help people everywhere enjoy our beverages more responsibly.
More on Journey
- Frozen Coke in a Squeezable Pouch? Only in Japan
- We’re Listening: Everything You Need To Know About Our Packaging
- Fiji the first country in South Pacific to launch a clear, more recyclable bottle for Sprite
- Coca-Cola Christmas in the Park: 25 years of memories, history and fun
- Everything You Need to Know About Our Packaging