Coca-Cola Oceania is pleased to welcome Richard Schlasberg to New Zealand as the new General Manager for New Zealand and the Pacific Islands.
Richard will take over from Sandhya Pillay, who has moved to Singapore to take on a Global Customer Director role, responsible for the Restaurant Brands International business in Asia and the Pacific.
He is a familiar face within the global
Richard joined the
He speaks four languages and has more than 15 years’ experience within the
“I’m thrilled Richard will be joining the Oceania business, based in New Zealand,” Sandhya Pillay said.
“He brings significant global knowledge to the role which will allow him to both challenge the existing ways of thinking and drive exciting new plans,” Sandhya said.
Richard will move to New Zealand with his wife and two sons who are all looking forward to making the most of the outdoor lifestyle.
“I can’t wait to get involved in, and learn about Kiwi and Pacific culture, and discover the unique tastes of this part of the world,” Richard said.
“Kiwis are very open to trying new beverages and it’s a very innovative, cutting-edge market. I am excited to explore this further,” he said.
Richard Schlasberg officially takes over the role on 1 August.
More on Journey
- Selfies, Together: Photo Booth Puts Your Face on the Big Screen
- It's a Coke Life: Introducing our Newest Innovation
- The Road to Better Outcomes for Disabled People
- Hello, and how may I help you? Meet Coke New Zealand’s Multi-Award Winning Call Centre
- A Welcoming Workplace: Aon Hewitt Best Employer Accreditation