This story is part of the ‘Meet a MyCoke Winner’ series – showcasing some of our lucky MyCoke winners from all corners of the country.
Kelly Syron-Ginley will be saying “bula” to tropical Fiji very soon, thanks to MyCoke.
The trip, which includes airfares for two, accommodation, meals, $500 spending money and an invitation to an exclusive
Kelly Syron-Ginley will soon be saying “bula” to tropical Fiji thanks to MyCoke.
“I was very excited when I heard the great news,” said Kelly. “I’ve won a few minor prizes through MyCoke before but never anything this massive!”
Kelly is one of the first winners of the trip to Fiji but by no means the last.
“Our association with the Rio 2016 Olympic Games is a great opportunity for us to create as many moments of happiness as possible,” the senior marketing activations manager at
Kelly is particularly looking forward to catching the action at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games. “When you’re away from New Zealand, the media coverage of the Olympics doesn’t focus on your home country,” she said. “I can’t wait to celebrate our sports people with other Kiwis – in Fiji!”
Like Kelly, you too have the opportunity to win a heap of prizes on MyCoke. When you buy any specially marked pack in the
Terms and conditions apply https://www.coke.co.nz/mycoke/terms-and-conditions.
More on Journey
- Fanta Jelly Fizz - one of the most innovative beverage products to hit the shelves has just launched!
- Try a smart shot: Flavour fun with sugar reduction on the side
- Meet a MyCoke Winner: Katrina is Anticipating the Trip of a Lifetime
- #ThatsGold: Get the Scoop on Coke’s Global Campaign for the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Changing Beverage Trends: Meeting needs for every occasion