Bringing people the drinks they want means putting their preferences and needs first.
That starts with rethinking many of our recipes around the world to reduce sugar, because while sugar in moderation is fine, too much of it isn’t good for anyone. We’re also making our low and no-sugar drinks more visible and easier to find, while adding vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, and more sophisticated flavours to many of our most popular drinks.
Finally, we’re bringing new, unexpected drinks like coconut water, grab-and-go coffee, juices, and purified water to more people in more places.
More on Journey
- Frozen Coke in a Squeezable Pouch? Only in Japan
- Coca-Cola Oceania ranks #3 in NZ for commitment to nutrition
- Water Only In Primary and Intermediate Schools
- The Designated Driver Program is Back Bigger and Better Than Ever Before
- 5000 Young Kiwis Discover Their Inner Awesome: Good2Great Celebrates First Year Anniversary