Starting with sugar, the company had to rethink recipes for 32 drinks to reduce sugar over the last two years. Those actions have removed 10,700 tons of sugar to date with another 23,000 thousand tons to be removed in 2017. Translation: 40% of
The Company’s —uniting all
The Same Taste
Part of the challenge was making sure consumers who wanted to try our low and no-sugar varieties—namely
Once the company made sure they were available, they needed to get people to want to try them.
Coca-Cola Zero may have shed its all-black look for a touch of the Coke Red the world knows and loves, but the taste and results speak for themselves.
More on Journey
- Try a smart shot: Flavour fun with sugar reduction on the side
- 5000 Young Kiwis Discover Their Inner Awesome: Good2Great Celebrates First Year Anniversary
- Shout Out To The Young People of NZ: Be Your Best You
- Kiwis First In The World: Coca-Cola Stevia No Sugar Launches
- Bottled Water Relief for Tonga