Kiwis are loving the recently launched energetic and innovative fruit drink range designed specifically for people on the go.
Brand Manager Stephanie Baker says “FRUIT BLAST is a fun, intensely flavoured fruit drink with pulp to provide a real fruity experience. Kiwis are already showing us they love both the full on fruity flavour of FRUIT BLAST and the fun, innovative bottle shape.”
A fun, dynamic nationwide FRUIT BLAST marketing campaign is running over the summer months, including adshels, street posters, digital panels, a radio partnership and digital content.
“In addition, the team has been offering samples at transport hubs, transit stations and industrial workplaces - quenching the thirst of tradies working in the hot heat. By the end of January we’re expecting to have given away 25,000 samples,” says Stephanie.
More on Journey
- #ThatsGold: Get the Scoop on Coke’s Global Campaign for the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Kiwis First In The World: Coca-Cola Stevia No Sugar Launches
- Coca-Cola Ginger is set to Flavour Your Summer
- Fanta Jelly Fizz - one of the most innovative beverage products to hit the shelves has just launched!
- A Whole New World of Coke Flavours