A world of opportunity in one group
The Eurasia and Africa Group comprises a total of 92 countries, spanning Russia in the north, South Africa in the south, Morocco in the west and India in the east. The group covers the largest territory within the
In addition to producing a variety of beverages for people in Eurasia and Africa to enjoy, it is part of our mission to be a model citizen and a leading partner for the sustainable development of the communities in which we operate. We pioneer and support a wide range of initiatives focusing on healthcare, education and the environment.
Applying for a job at
- Identify the best job for you.
- Complete your online registration or sign in.
- Upload or enter your resume/CV.
- Click the Submit button to complete the submission process.
Visit our Eurasia & Africa websites
South Africa: http://www.cocacola.co.za
View our infographic:
Other Career Opportunities
Please note that this email box is designed to assist job seekers who require reasonable accommodations in their job application process. Emails that are sent for non-disability related issues or questions such as following up on an application will not receive a response.
More on Journey
- Water Only In Primary and Intermediate Schools
Third Year Running:
Coca-ColaAmatil one of the best workplaces in NZ
- We’re Listening: Everything You Need To Know About Our Packaging
- Everything You Need to Know About Our Packaging
- Fiji the first country in South Pacific to launch a clear, more recyclable bottle for Sprite