Ronald McDonald House provides free accommodation and support for families with children in hospital. Each night up to 160 families stay at Ronald McDonald Houses across the country.
“We think it’s really important to do anything we can to provide support to the families staying there. Ronald McDonald House is an amazing facility, the staff do an exceptional job and we like to help out in any way we can,” she says.
Ronald McDonald House Partnership Manager Hannah McHugh says: “After a long and exhausting day at the hospital there’s nothing more welcoming than the smell of a home-cooked meal. It is far more than ‘just a meal’ for the families – it’s a moment of comfort and support at a time of uncertainty.”
“Cook nights aren’t just about providing a delicious dinner. They are about bringing families together.”
To find out how to support visit: https://rmhc.org.nz/support-us/
More on Journey
- 5000 Young Kiwis Discover Their Inner Awesome: Good2Great Celebrates First Year Anniversary
- The Designated Driver Program is Back Bigger and Better Than Ever Before
- What better way to celebrate Christmas than at New Zealand’s favourite Christmas Party?
- Bottled Water Relief for Tonga
- Shout Out To The Young People of NZ: Be Your Best You