With the fabulous hot summer we’ve been enjoying, it’s the perfect time to indulge in an ice-cool treat.
Try these Coke Raspberry Ice Blocks - they’re super easy to make and seriously refreshing!
- Ice block moulds
- Coke Raspberry
- 1 punnet fresh raspberries (optional)
1. Pour Coke Raspberry into your ice block moulds
2. Drop one or two fresh raspberries into each mould and place your ice block sticks back into the moulds
3. Carefully place your ice blocks into the freezer for 3 hours
4. Take your moulds out of the freezer and enjoy the ice-cold treat with family and friends!
More on Journey
- Try a smart shot: Flavour fun with sugar reduction on the side
- Kiwis First In The World: Coca-Cola Stevia No Sugar Launches
- Coca-Cola Fun Facts
- Fruit Blast: a fun, outgoing and vibrant on-the-go juice range
- Fanta Jelly Fizz - one of the most innovative beverage products to hit the shelves has just launched!