There’s really no excuse for bad coffee these days – at least not in New Zealand.As self-appointed coffee connoisseurs, the Land of the Long White Cloud has undergone a coffee revolution in the last couple of decades. After all, it was in this brew-capital of the world that the iconic flat white was born.
Coffee-making has always been competitive, but now the industry is well and truly heating up – or in this case, cooling down. Kiwis can now experience Barista Bros, a delicious range of iced-coffee flavoured milk – the first time
Inspired by Kiwis’ love of café culture, Barista Bros is crafted with café-quality ingredients, such as real cocoa and 100 per cent Arabica coffee.
With three different flavours including Iced Coffee, Double Espresso Iced Coffee and Iced Chocolate, whether your day involves a gym workout, an early start at the office, or a late-night cramming session, Barista Bros is the perfect drink for when you need a hit of ice cold deliciousness.
You can grab a 500ml bottle of Barista Bros from your closest on-the-go stockists, such as dairies, with other outlets coming soon.
More on Journey
- Return of the raspberry: New Zealand’s favourite combo
- Coca-Cola Ginger is set to Flavour Your Summer
- The Sounds of ‘Taste the Feeling’: Coke Partners With Avicii for Global Campaign Anthem Featuring Conrad Sewell
- Stevia: Small, sweet and full of surprises
- Fruit Blast: a fun, outgoing and vibrant on-the-go juice range