While many view our Company as simply "Coca-Cola", our System operates through multiple local channels. Our Company manufactures and sells Concentrates, Beverage bases and syrups to bottling operations, owns the brands and is responsible for consumer brand marketing initiatives. Our bottling partners manufacture, package, merchandise and distribute the final branded beverages to our customers and vending partners, who then sell our products to consumers.
All bottling partners work closely with customers - grocery stores, restaurants, convenience stores, movie theatres and amusement parks, among many others - to execute localised strategies developed in partnership with our Company.
Coca-Cola AmatilCoca-Cola Amatil (CCA) is our Australian bottling partner and one of our largest bottling partners in the Asia-Pacific region. CCA employs more than 15,000 people and has access to more than 265 million consumers through over 700,000 active customers.CCA has operations in six countries – Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea and Samoa.
CCA’s head office is in Sydney and the Company is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange.
Click here to find out more about
More on Journey
- How We Are Helping Kiwis Consume Less Sugar: Our Progress
- Surfing, Board Making and NZ's Best Waves
- First time in History: FIFA World Cup Trophy Visits Tonga
- 5000 Young Kiwis Discover Their Inner Awesome: Good2Great Celebrates First Year Anniversary
- Coca-Cola Oceania ranks #3 in NZ for commitment to nutrition