Coca-Cola Oceania is pleased to announce our involvement with ChildFund New Zealand in celebrating thought-leadership and mentoring in its ‘Share My Knowledge’ campaign, and to raise funds for struggling families in ChildFund’s Sri Lanka Livelihoods appeal. All funds will go to the appeal, which is providing microfinance loans and business mentoring to benefit 3,000 vulnerable families in Batticaloa, Sri Lanka.
All proceeds from the winning bids will go towards ChildFund’s Livelihoods appeal in Batticaloa, Sri Lanka - giving mums, dads, and young people a chance to start their own businesses with microfinance loans and business training.
The auction goes live on Monday 26 May and will close on Friday 6 June.
Spread the word to support this worthy cause, get bidding, and help us celebrate our contribution to ‘Share My Knowledge’.
Don’t forget to join the conversation online #ChildFundAuction
More on Journey
- We’re Listening: Everything You Need To Know About Our Packaging
- Coca-Cola Oceania appoints new General Manager
- How to be an ally: why diversity and inclusion still matters
- Listening, Learning and Looking Ahead: Why Coca-Cola Will Be in Davos
- 5000 Young Kiwis Discover Their Inner Awesome: Good2Great Celebrates First Year Anniversary