- 2 cup sugar
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1.5 cup tiny marshmallows
- 0.5 cup butter or margarine
- 0.5 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 0.5 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- In a bowl, sift the sugar and flour. Add marshmallows.
In a saucepan, mix the butter, oil, cocoa and
- Bring to a boil and pour over dry ingredients; blend well.
- Dissolve baking soda in buttermilk just before adding to batter along with eggs and vanilla extract, mixing well.
- Pour into a well-greased 23x33cm pan and bake 35 to 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and frost immediately.
© 2016 THE