Christmas: ‘tis the season of giving, and Christmas in the Park has been Coca-Cola’s gift to kiwis for 23 years.
“Since 1994 it has been our special gift to New Zealand,” said Chris Litchfield, managing director of Coca-Cola Amatil New Zealand.
“We’ve all enjoyed many happy nights with families and friends at this fabulous free outdoor event. It’s a perfect way to bring people together to enjoy what’s often described as the happiest night of the year.”
More on Journey
- MyCoke Moments: How 30 Lucky Kiwis Won Their Way to Fiji
- Deposit Return Systems: What Are They and What Does Coca-Cola Think About Them?
- Coca-Cola Scholars in Congress: A Q&A with Senator Ben Sasse
- Olympic Torch Kicks Off 95-Day Relay Through Brazil
- Career Advice I Received From Senior Coca-Cola Leaders