It’s official: Coca-Cola New Zealand is leading the world in more ways than one.
Alongside the unveiling of a world-class beverage plant in September, Coca-Cola has debuted new state-of-the-art production technology set to deliver improved environmental performance along with innovations in design and packaging.
The new Nitro Hot-Fill processing method will be utilised alongside traditional Blow-fill and Warm-fill technologies, creating lighter bottles and using less plastic – as seen in the recently launched Powerade Superior Bottle.
For Coca-Cola Amatil New Zealand managing director, Chris Litchfield, the company’s commitment to the environment was always a priority. “We’ve worked hard to develop a facility that is technologically advanced, and will enable us to reduce our environmental foot print through lightweight packaging,” he said.
“We take the wellbeing of our employees very seriously,” Chris said. “We’ll continue to drive a safe, inclusive environment that promotes diversity amongst all of our people."
More on Journey
- Managing Director of Coca-Cola Amatil New Zealand and Fiji Announced
- Achieving Your Best Self: How Coke is Encouraging Future Leaders
- The Road to a Cure: Cycling for a Cause
- Office Evolution: The New Age of 'Coworking' Spaces
- State Of The Art: Coca-Cola Opens World-Class Beverage Plant in New Zealand