When it comes to shopping for drinks, be it for yourself, your family or entertaining friends, you have a lot of choice — from sparkling, vitamin fortified or plain still water, to soft drink with or without sugar; tea, coffee, fruit juice and so on.
So how do you narrow down your options?
Well, to start, you might stick to what you trust and enjoy. That makes sense.
But if you want to watch your diet, try something new, or shop for other people’s dietary needs, our Nutrition Comparison Tool can come in handy.
Compare our drinks to make an informed choice
As part of our commitment to providing you with easy to understand nutrition information, we’ve created an online Nutrition Comparison Tool. Now you can:
• View our entire New Zealand drink range and explore your options before you buy
• Compare, side by side, the nutrition and kilojoule intake of any of our drinks (2 at a time)
• Compare ingredients
• Make informed decisions about what you are drinking
• Help pick the best options for your family
The comparison tool features more than 80
Also, both kilojoules and calories are listed, depending on which unit of measure you prefer.
More on Journey
- Making Smart Drink Choices Just Got Easier: Compare Drink Facts With Coke’s Nutrition Comparison Tool
- 10 Highlights from Journey Great Britain’s Rugby World Cup Coverage
- Why Mindfulness Matters: A Guide to Happiness and Success in Your Life
- Coca-Cola Amatil NZ Win at White Camellia Awards night
- Coke Contour Bottle: 100 years on Campaign