A brand new flavour in the
Designed with curious taste buds in mind,
From concept to completion, the new flavour was developed in under six months, including lead-time for product research, testing and creation.
It’s now time for a new innovation, according to Marina Rocha, group marketing manager at
“With summer just around the corner, it’s the perfect time to introduce a refreshing and sophisticated new flavour to Coke fans in Australasia,” Marina said.
Coca-Cola Ginger is only being released in a limited edition run so you will need to get in quick to grab a bottle before they are gone.
Coca-Cola Ginger will be in various pack sizes from independent and major retailers.
The Australasian preference for Asian fusion cuisine is a perfect complement to the new flavour, according to Noemie.
“Ginger works with a variety of flavours and is a lovely balance to Asian inspired food, light salads and seafood,” she said.
As for serving suggestions, it’s all about savouring the taste experience, according to Noemie.
“Fill your glass with ice, pour yourself a drink, add a slice of lemon and relax,” she said. “It’s all about those simple summer moments.”
More on Journey
- The Sounds of ‘Taste the Feeling’: Coke Partners With Avicii for Global Campaign Anthem Featuring Conrad Sewell
- Meet a MyCoke Winner: Katrina is Anticipating the Trip of a Lifetime
- #ThatsGold: Get the Scoop on Coke’s Global Campaign for the Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Coca-Cola Ginger is set to Flavour Your Summer
- Lift Plus inaccurate label statement